- Reduces brain & spinal cord birth defects
- Supports fetal brain & eye development
- Reduce risk of pre-eclampsia
- Increases blood supply, carrying oxygen & key nutrients to the fetus
- After birth, a mom’s breast milk provides all the nutritions necessary to help her baby grow strong
- Contains Ginger Root & Co Q10
- Contains Probiotic Blend & Herbs
- 100% Safe, All Natural
- Only The Highest Quality Plus Omega-3 (DHA & EPA)
- Reviews (1)
Supports normal growth development and helps the fetus absorb Iron.
Goes directly to the liver helps maintain healthy blood clotting.
Aids in proper function of sweat glands, bone marrow & can help avoid fatigue & depression.
ZINC & SELENIUM
Work as powerful antioxidants
Provides relief from morning sickness & aids in the digestive process.
Helps regulate the levels of calcium & phosphate in the body.
Reduces the risk of gestational diabetes during pregnancy by 20%, prevents heartburn, constipation, cramping & nausea, and strengthens the baby’s immune system.
65% protein & amino-acids including the essential fatty acid gamma Iinolenic acid (GLA) which has gotten a lot of attention for its anti-inflammatory properties, Especially when taken with other quality omega-3 supplements.
Vitamin B Complex
Together with folic acid help to maintain a good concentration of Hb in the blood.
Helps regulate blood pressure
- Essential for the fetus brain. DHA is critical to fetal central nervous system (CNS) growth and development.
- DHA & EPA can increase gestation length & improve infant cognitive 8. Visual performance.
- Reduces the incidence of preterm birth.
- EPA supports the heart, immune system & inflammatory response.
- DHA supports the brain, eyes and central nervous system, which is why its uniquely important in pregnant and lactating women.