F.P.W (Fertil Pro Woman)
F.P.W is a special formula to solve the factors that affect female fertility (PCOS), endometriosis, hormonal imbalance, LH, FSH, estrogen, progesterone, endocrine disorders. F.P.W is a fertility supplement for women that optimize female reproductive health safely. F.P.W its product formula is based on established scientific evidence.
- Reviews (2)
What is F.P.W?
- F.P.W is a special formula to solve the factors that affect female fertility (PCOS), endometriosis, hormonal imbalance, LH, FSH, estrogen, progesterone, endocrine disorders.
- F.P.W is a fertility supplement for women that optimist female reproductive health safely.
- F.P.W its product formula is based on established scientific evidence.
- F.P.W helps to restore menstrual and hormonal balance. This balance is important for regular ovulation, the maturation of the ovarian follicle, and the healthy development of reproductive tissues.
- F.P.W is a naturally effective fertility herb formula that includes herbs that are known for their fertility posting properties designed to help balance the hormones. The best formula to help the body in promoting a healthy reproductive system, maintaining normal ovarian function and supporting normal fertility cycle and hormonal balance.
- F.P.W it’s a major key to supporting egg health and preparing the uterine lining.
- F.P.W is the key ingredient to protect egg cells from the damaging effect of free radicals and to help egg cells. produce the energy they need for successful conception and implantation.
Benefits of Using F.P.W:
- F.P.W contains multivitamins minerals amino acids and herbs, which is known to improve hormonal balance and normal ovulation frequency. This herbal supplement contains antioxidant too, which is known to increase fertility
- F.P.W is 100% natural.
- F.P.W present in an elegant package of 90 capsule, one cap three times daily after meals.
Side effect of F.P.W: No side effect
- More follicles and better eggs
- Lower the risk of birth defects and miscarriages
- Complete formula in PCOS
- Promotes female hormonal balance and reproductive wellness
- Improves libido, sexual function
- Complete formula to relieve endometriosis
The formula includes:
Cinnamon was found to help women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). It was found that cinnamon improves menstrual cycle and induces progesterone production and inhibits production of testosterone.
For P.C.O: resistance to insulin increases the body’s insulin levels.
Why is insulin resistance a problem woman with P.C.O?
Insulin resistance effect normal ovulation preventing the body from ovulating or limiting the maturation process of the released egg. Women who are insulin resistant are also 4-5 time more likely to have miscarriage. Imbalanced insulin levels due to P.C.O.S make it difficult for the embryo to attach properly to the uterus.
- Cinnamon has useful benefits for fertility.
- Cinnamon has been used for menstrual bleeding, including bleeding due to endometriosis and uterine fibroids.
- Cinnamon way also help to prevent yeast infection (Candida overgrowth).
– Coenzyme Q – 10
For women over the age of 35, ovum (egg) health begins to dramatically declined. Once a woman is over 40 years old, ovum health continues to decline. Coenzyme Q -10 has been shown to inhibit DNA oxidation (damage from free radicals), thus protecting the genetic code. This will give a healthier egg. A study published in Fertility and Sterility showed that supplementation of CoQ10 daily by older women improved both egg quality and fertilization rates.
– Maca root
Benefits of maca for women: Has been used extensively as a hormone balancer and research shows that it is high nutrient density and photochemical content may be the underlying contributors to this effect. Improves sexual function.
Studies support maca use as a fertility enhancer. it is ability to increase L.H in the pituitary gland.
Zinc is necessary for your body to attract and hold (utilize efficiently) the reproductive hormones, estrogen and progesterone.
Selenium is an antioxidant that helps to protect your body from highly reactive chemical fragments called free radicals. For this reason, Selenium can prevent chromosome breakage, which is known to be a cause of birth defects and miscarriages.
– Vitamin E
Is another powerful antioxidant and has been shown to increase fertility ovarian decline depends on age and VIT E can reduce that?
– L – Arginine
It increases blood circulation to the uterus, ovaries and genitals ¬ increased blood flow can improve reproductive health. L- Arginine allows for better blood circulation to the ovaries, allowing for optimum egg production. The increased blood flow to the uterus also creates a better environment to allow the implantation of a fertilized egg. Blood flow is important for the proper functioning of the reproductive organs, and may improve the chances of conception.
L – Arginine supplementation may be detrimental to embryo quality and pregnancy rate during controlled ovarian hyper stimulation cycles
– Omega. 3
These essential fats have a profound effect on every system of the body, including the reproductive system and they are crucial for healthy hormone functioning. Omega. 3 fatty acids also control inflammation which may interfere with getting and staying pregnant.
– Vitamin C
On study has shown that women taking the drug clomiphene to simulate ovulation will have better chance of ovulating of vitamin C is taken alongside the drug clomiphene doesn’t always work in every woman, but the chances are often increased when vitamin c is supplemented. Many experts believe that this VIT helps in enhancing the production of cervical mucus, which plays a major role in fertility.
Supports progesterone production and increases the blood supply to the uterus. It is important for egg production. Some research shows that magnesium with selenium, helps lower the risk of miscarriage
– Pine Bark
Significantly reduces endometriosis. Effect of French maritime pine bark extract on endometriosis as compared with leuprorelin acetate. Pine Bark relieve your symptoms and improve your fertility
– Swedish flower pollen
Scientist have identified all 22 amino acids, 27 minerals salts and many enzymes in pollen. It is also high in numerous vitamin, including A, C, D, E and B – complex. Consider how life begins with pollen. plant life with fertilization by microscopic pollen grains. The highly complex pollen molecule is the richest full – spectrum source of trace elements, fatty acids, nucleic acids (DNA, ANA) coenzymes, and prostaglandin precursor (a group of hormone like compounds) found in nature. Contains will over 100 biologically – active components. with new implications for the health of women production.
– Vit. B6 and B12
Can help increase fertility by regulating menstrual cycle and hormonal imbalance.
– Vitamin A (Beta carotene)
This is vegetables precursor to VIT A and is completely safe during I.V.F process. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant which helps to protect egg from damage by harmful free radicals which can affect the quality of egg.
– Vitamin. D3
Regarding reproduction, it was found that vitamin D has a significant role in regulating formation of estrogen. When vitamin D binds to its receptor in uterus it will control genes responsible for making estrogen.
A recent study found that women with higher vitamin D levels were significantly more likely to achieve pregnancy from IVF compared with women with lower levels of vitamin D. This study was repeated in another IVF center, which confirmed a fourfold difference in pregnancy rates between vitamin D replete and deficient women.